Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Young Gentleman Story

I wish I knew how to dress properly when I was a kid. I was more interested in playing than making sure I look good. But that was then, now, I am more aware of what I look and how I present myself to the world. Though I must say, those little mistakes in the past makes life a bit interesting. 

Anyway, I saw this post online last week and thought my four or five readers will enjoy it. :)

Photographed by Matthew Lyn, it features a young boy named Isaac dressed up in selected pieces from Burberry, Ralph Lauren, H&M, Lord & Taylor, Topman and J.Crew among others.

A top hat, Burberry trench, suspenders and loafers. This kid cleans up well.

As some of you might now, I am very impartial to gray hence this is my favourite photo.
Loving the felt hat and polka-dotted navy pocket square.

Annie Hall-esque in a vest, tie and bowed loafer.

Now, where can I find yellow trousers.

Looking a bit prissy yet oh so proper.

A little too formal perhaps.

Cutest!


And now, I am off to find some dandy threads for myself.


See yah later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...